Custom Search

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Small Turtle is out..


Hey I've got a great weekend! I saw a small turtle with the kiddos at my friend's house..its fun! At first, I just didn't mind it but I was amazed on how the kids play and took care of it. One of them got a pail and put the small turtle inside while other kiddos were so eager to touch it and even hug and carry..I wondered how it feels and a question popped up my mind... does it have to be in the water? Will it die without water? So I grabbed this opportunity to touch it and feel its body and let it crawl in my hands and even took a picture with it..It was just like I was one of those kiddos longing to own that small turtle..He can be alive without water..Whew! It feels good! touching it..although I must admit it at first i feel like i'm having goosebumps..LOL! but it was a good experience though..how bout you? Have you ever had such a great experience as mine? ( ",) I love animals..I consider them my treasure! that's why we should learn how to take good care of them..It feels good! Thanks for the time "Mr. Small Turtle"!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP