Custom Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

fOrGeT aBoUt yOu

Forget About Me.mp...

"Here's the lyrics of the song i love to listen..it makes me feel relax and i just admired the dance steps i've seen on TV with this music..enjoy! hope you'll love it too!"

You Said It Wasn'tGonna Be Like It Was BeforeThen It Happened AgainPushing Me Back Out The DoorThought It Would Be Forreal This TimeLove Me Forget About The SignsSo Now What Do I DoNow, That I Know That We're ThroughWish That I Could Move OnCan't Let Go, It's Too StrongJust Like That And Then You're GoneIs This How You Wanted It To BeEverything You Had To SaySent The Tears Right Down My FaceNow I'm Trying To EscapeThe MiseryWhy Don't You Love MeThe Way I Loved YouIt Feels So CrazyCause I Dunno What I Did To YouIf You're Gonna Hurt MeThen Do It QuicklyCause I'm Tired Of CryinIf You Don't Wanna Stick AroundThen, Baby, Forget About MeToo Late, SorryI Didn't Even Have The ChanceYou Said You Were HappyBaby, I Don't UnderstandGave You Everything You Asked ForAnd Was Ready To Give A Lot MoreI Would've Given The WorldRight In The Palm Of Your HandWish That I Could Move OnCan't Let Go, It's Too StrongJust Like That And Then You're GoneIs This How You Wanted It To BeEverything You Had To SaySent The Tears Right Down My FaceNow I'm Trying To EscapeThe MiseryWhy Don't You Love MeThe Way I Loved YouIt Feels So CrazyCause I Dunno What I Did To YouIf You're Gonna Hurt MeThen Do It QuicklyCause I'm Tired Of CryinIf You Don't Wanna Stick AroundThen, Baby, Forget About MeBoy, My Heart Was TrueAnd That You Can't DenyDon't Be A FoolAnd Walk Away From All The LiesIt's Up To YouCause Heaven Knows I've TriedTell Me You're Still In LoveYeahhhh OhhWhy Don't You Love MeThe Way I Loved YouIt Feels So CrazyCause I Dunno What I Did To YouIf You're Gonna Hurt MeThen Do It QuicklyCause I'm Tired Of CryinIf You Don't Wanna Stick AroundThen, Baby, Forget About MeForget About Me...Forgett about me..Oh... baby oh...i love you boo

2 comments:

micgui April 30, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

WOW! Love the melody and the lyrics :P beautiful song...

Penny April 30, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

Thanks! its really one good relaxing music..its my life!

  © Blogger template Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP